Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sticky situtaion please advice?

i was dating a guy. we had issues because he didnt wanna admit what he was doing. he then trusted me to tell me he was drug dealing.i accepted him as it is.but on sat he did something strange he send me a text me ha ha i saw u pretty. then i told him to come in and then he said no cause he was going to cut his hair. then i told him that if was fine. but i got made cause he says he was near my job then he tells me he wasnt. i called him and i asked him waht are u doing he then said notthing im all like why are telling me u are here and then that u are not. he says i told u i wasnt i was just playing, but unless u felt stupid went outside looking for me and u couldnt find me. i curse at him and told him i dint want him in my life. we then got into it in fb. he unfriend me and then he firend requested me to see he had changed his status to relationshio to single. i approved his request and then he ask on fb if i was mad i said no. he then told me u still wana see where this goes ure u wanna think it through. he ask for my # againd and told me text me bby. and i told him to just talk on fb that i needed to chanege cause i had emotional issues he then said. he was happy with my decision but not happy at the fact that im trying to take him out my life. was i too harsh...s hould i be careful cause he is a drug dealer. what should i do if he looks for me. p.s i have stong feeling for him

No comments:

Post a Comment