Thursday, July 14, 2011

I homeless i need help asap befor i kill myself?

im 16 with a child life was good until someone broke in my mothers home she thinks it was my child's father but it wasn't but she doesn't care she just thinks its him but any way now nobody wants me at their house or want to be around me they all say let him take care of you but the thing is we aren't together my mom is mad cause i still let him see the bby so she put me out shes moving on the 1st and she said i cant no where shes moving to so what am i to do ?? i told him he homeless his self the bby isn't a problem she can g with my mother but its me what am i to do i have nobody by my side im ready to kill my self i need help somewhere to go shelters yu have to be in foster care to get into i have no one to talk to i got Alto going on please i really need help IF YOU DNT HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY DNT COMMENT IM ALREADY FEELING DOWN AND OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment