Sunday, July 17, 2011

Should i move in with my boyfriend?

I am an 18 yr old just graduated from high school and want to be able to try and live my life not just for an education and career but to also have fun. I know my limits and never go out . My grandparents and parents still treat me like i'm still a kid and wont let me go any where with my friends or even have a boyfriend. My recent boyfriend however and i broke up but he gave me a choice to move out with him and go to the same college with him far away to prove that i can be my own person and give me a way out. Although, i feel like i have a good life with my grandparents and father it seems like a lot of pressure especially since no1 really has a job in my family . If i left wouldn't that lift a burden from my family even though they are over protective?

No comments:

Post a Comment