Thursday, July 14, 2011

Does schools get too much power with the right to confiscate?

Today my iPad was confiscated by a aesthetics teacher and said that he would pass it to my teacher in charge of my co curricular activities Chinese orchestra? But when I went to the teacher and explained all things clearly that it was break time and that it was after school hours the rule of confiscation of gadgets is that any gadgets used during school hours would be confiscated but school hours are already over and that the teacher said she haven't bought an iPad and that it would be hers until she wanna return it this is like identity theft as all my info about my family including bank company info are in there and extortion I had to beg her in the end I received it back I know I shouldn't use it but the rules did not state also after school hours and furthermore during the waiting time before she returns it she could have stolen credit card numbers. Furthermore the aesthetics teacher firmly said the teacher he passed to WILL RETURN IT BY THE END OF TODAY so are schools overpowered with the right to confiscate or that the term of confiscate is too strong and school rules should be made EXTREMELY CLEARLY. So tell me schools have too much power with the right to confiscate? P.s the aesthetic teacher said if I didn't pass my iPad to him he will have me for truancy isn't truancy absent from school? WTF is with teachers this days (I was putting up resistance from him confiscating and in where I come from that is disobedience and it's very serious offense I mean come on it's nature it's like you have led your horse to water but it doesn't drink it then you beat it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment