Sunday, July 17, 2011

I think my gay friend like me...?

There are "straight" guys who are gay for 1 guy..........and gay guys who are sometimes attracted to good female friends. I am 100% gay, 99% bottom......but have been turned-on by 3 girls I knew. I also have a good gay bud (has been living with his gay "husband" a couple years) but he has sex with one girl he's known a long time. He & I agree: we aren't bi - we're gay - but there's sometimes chemistry with a girl. It's up to you how to handle if this progresses with your friend......just don't expect any more: you aren't going to "convert" him, he won't be interested in any kind of LTR......afterwards, he will just be the same friend he was before. Can't explain it - just the way it is.....maybe nature wants us to pass-on the gay gene !

No comments:

Post a Comment