Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ima ask agian abortion or keep? ?

Lol I feel like most of u are either anti abortion or judgeing me basically saying I need to grow up and take care of my duty's because I got myself into this which I totally respect that but let me give out my perspective for one I love my bby and I will give the world to my bby and I want him / her to have a good life better yet a great one I came here for advice not criticism so if that's what ur here for press the x on the right hand corner I hate to have a abortion or adopt my bby just cuz the fact that im adopted and I wonder where would I b every day if my mom was here it wouldn't if been a good place im nit going into detail but lets just say I got blessed I got everything I need and could ever want and u nvr know what kind of families ur child can go to ppl are horiable now and days there's child abuseers n stuff like that I've considered adoption but y if my bf will take the bby then ill get to c my bby that's in my best intrest right now cuz ill have time to get on my feet no worries I want to give my child the best life possible .. cuz I got blessed with the best life possible im going to talk yo his mom today over lunch he hasn't told her yet he's 21 so I think he needs to grow up what's the hold up ur a grow *** man

No comments:

Post a Comment