Saturday, July 16, 2011

How to get my ex girlfriend back ?

We dated for over a yr, got a puppy together and a place together. About 2 months after that she broke up with me. The.cited reasons were she was sick of our puppy chewing things, my best friend was being rude because he was going through a tough break up and all though she was happy with me, she wasn't sure if she wanted to.settle down. However a few weeks after that she was in a serious relationship. We have been broken up for about 4 months. She still goes to the same bars that she knows I will be at. Joined a bocce league im in after knowing I was in it. I have made a fool of myself a few times with wanting her back and have tried most things I can think of. I know you all are going to tell me to move on, forget about her and everything else. I just want to know if there is any play left for me. I love this girl, holding her at the end of every night was the best part of every day. We had same interests. I was honestly happy with her all the time and want another crack at it. So if anyone has any way that it may be possible, id be greatly appreciative

No comments:

Post a Comment