Thursday, July 14, 2011

Plzz help what does this mean plz help?

I got into a big argument with my boyfriend well it was him who understood wrong well it was on Thursday he had called me to see what I was doing I was in a cousins graduation so I didn't answer but when he called again I answered. And told him were I was at he said oh ok I told him I would call him late so I did I called 2 hours later and he answered and I asked him oh what are you doing just to make conversation he responded me rude by saying we'll working what else ? So I told him oh well sorry ill let you get back to work bye I hanged up and left to help my aunt I left my phone on the table and he called back and he send 3 msg saying well don't answer your phone I wrote back when I had seen the messages and I told him I was busy call me when your out of work and he wrote back saying no forget it I ain't playing your game and I wrote back saying what game ???? Alright...he didn't text back so I didn't either and since Thursday around 4 he haasnt called me or texted me I really don't know what to do what did he mean bby saying he ain't playing my game I don't even know why he said that what should I do I love him but idk what's going threw his head I think its bc everytime he calls or texts me I always answer and just this once I told him I was busy he got all upset and won't tlk to me plzz help me what do you think

No comments:

Post a Comment