Thursday, July 14, 2011

Please help? Might be depressed?

My dad and my mom and preety much my whole family hates me im nooone's favorite and they always blame everything on me ex. My bby brother hit my sister so its my fault kuz i showed him wtf? Shud i kill myself? My parents dont no how bad i feel in my head nd wat day did to me.i go back to my homeland for vacation and noone comes to see me , my sister comes after and everyone suddenly starts comming who really cares about me? i get rlly mad after constant annoyance and hit the walls kuz i dont wana hit them then they talk about me like im crazy i just want 2 parents that love me, i wish i could buy them at wal mart :( i wish i could just control 1 thing in my life they make all my choices thats why i pierce my body plz help

No comments:

Post a Comment