Friday, July 15, 2011

What can i do for my oily/dry skin?

i am a 19 yr old female and i am so confused on what to do with my face i wash it 2 times a day with st. Ives apricot scrub, and after i wash it is is dry usually around my chin and lover cheeks and in between my eyebrows. and then i use nuetrogena sensitive skin lotion after i wash my face, but when i use the lotion my face seems to get oily fast. i dont have the clearest skin i have been getting small white heads on my cheeks and now 2 or 3 on my forehead. i dont know if its because the lotion or if it is because when i dont use the lotion and my skin is dry. if anyone knows what products are best for clear smooth skin i would greatly appreciate it opr if you could at least help out by telling me if i should be using the lotion or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment