Sunday, July 17, 2011

Should i have an abortion or keeo the baby im only 17?

Im 17 years old and I just found out im two months pregnant im trying to make it work with my bby's father but im getting real fed up I been busting my but at McDonald's for a month and he still hasn't found a job I don't want to relay in my Mom to have to take care of me and my bby plus I just got fired I think it's cuz o told them im pregnant I want to get my own appartment but how am I going to pay fer shampoo and laundry soap I hate living off the government but im thinking bout getting a link card but even that does so much i also want to go to college and even if I do go to college I won't b able to use my education afterwards my bf said hell watch the bby while I wrk n go to school but what the heck he's going to b a house wife while I bust my but please! I told him bout the abortion but he refuses he wants full custody what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment