Thursday, July 14, 2011

What should i do my husband dont love my little girl?

I been with my husband for about 4yrs and we have a bby together when I got with him I had my little girl she was 3yrs and she has know him as dad ever since she doesn't know her real dad, so now she is 7yrs and she has never ask anything cuz she belives he is her dad but my husband just confest to me that he got no feelings for her. When he gets mad at her he stops talking to her and. I don't think is right I know reality I have try to talk to him he always made me belive he was going to be there for her but now since we have our baby he miss treats my little girl it hurts and I don't know how to go about it. I'm confuse I don't know if I should tell her that he is not her dad so that she don't feel left out. I'm not sure if I'm making sense but please some help me with advise I really need it.....I'm going crazy of sadness......

No comments:

Post a Comment