Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Relationship..Advice Please?

so im having this problem and i really dont know what to do..? :( i was with mf ex-bf for almost 4 years and he found out i had cheated on him..we broke up and he decided to give me another chance to work things out..i told him i know i made a mistake in cheating on him and i regret it with all my heart and i just wanted us to move on. and things were going great like i thought we were going to get through this...and just a few days ago he told me he didnt want to be with me anymore because he didnt feel the same with me..and that there was someone else...:( so he broke up with me and i moved out..we were living together already..and i moved back in with my parents..but he says that this girl hes talking about isnt nothing shes just a distraction for him to forget what i did..and i told him id wait for him if nothing worked out with him and that girl..he tells me he still loves me and wants me to have his bby..i really dont know what to do I'm lost and confused i love him so much i want to spend the rest of my life with him but im scared what if he doesn't come back to me? :( what do i do? wait for him..? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment