Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Please help! Trying to move on?

I had an on again off again relationship with the father of my 6month old baby girl ..we have always been good friends (did I mention he is also a minister) well when he found out I was pregnant our relationship totally changed he became very distant and wanted nothing to do with me I of course was still in love with him and figured we can work things out but when I was seven mon pregnant he was dating another woman well after breaking up with her six mon later I thought again there may be something we can do but one months after his breakup with the last women he decides to marry another woman he dated back in college 15 years ago he hasn't seem this person until he was on the alter..now he is moving six states away and I am sitting here hurt angry and bitter ..and by the way they claim this relationship is ordained by God..just dont know how to move on ..and I also did nit mention his new wife has two children and is a new divorcee for nit even a yr and he has been divorce for 3yrs with another child...

No comments:

Post a Comment