Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Kay so yeah, i like this girl and i dunno if she likes me back?

okay so, i started liking this girl off of the social networking site that i go on called Tumblr, and i like long distance better then dating the sketchy people in my city. so she lives in the US and i live in Canada. when we started talking i wrote her a letter describing how i felt about her and she said it was cute and i was cute and all this stuff. then i asked if we could ever be together and she said possibly in the future because things have been going on apparently and stuff. and she's gay mind you so it works out for me cause i like girls and guys. but i asked her if we could play the question game and i got to know her more and that she's only a year older then me and that she does like someone and she asked me like relationship questions and stuff, could that be a sign that she likes me? because i'm really confused and if i actually have a chance with her. i do want to wait but i don't want to if it means nothing going to happen. because i was told to wait for the girl i fell in love with months before and it turned out she didn't love me. which sucked because it hurt and broke my heart. so should i wait and does it seem like she likes me? oh and she's super nice and calls me bby(baby) sometimes and uses hearts and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment