Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How to maintain a healthy diet as a teenager?

I'm a 16 yr old girl and I'm not going to lie, i love food. I just think that lately I've been eating pretty unhealthy and I'd like to gain the will and self discipline to cut out unhealthy things from my diet and add better things to it, without completely starving myself. I've been doing crossfit (working out) and running lately I just want to pair a healthy diet with that. Its summer, so its even harder to eat healthy sometimes cause i'm often just haning around the house. By the way, I'm 5' 6" and 128 pounds, a lot of that actually being muscle cause of the working out I've done. So no, I'm not fat! Just want to get more fit and eat healthy (: thanks for the tips, tricks, and food ideas! God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment